FullDesk seeks extremely motivated, energetic and personable candidates for our sales opportunities. Our most desired candidates are those that desire to work hard and get handsomely rewarded through both financial gain and merit-based promotions in their sales careers.
The beginning of your successful journey begins at the Recruiter level. Our structured, hands-on training enables entry-level recruiters to develop their skills quickly in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
Recruiters manage all aspects of recruiting professionals. Their primary aim is to conduct phone and personal interviews in order to qualify consultants for positions within our clients and projects. Additional responsibilities include sourcing, screening, checking managerial references, completing paperwork and billing.The goal of a motivated Recruiter should be to get promoted to Account Manager within 1 year of their start date.
Account Managers present our staffing capabilities to hiring managers at prospective clients. Account Managers create long-term business partnerships between FullDesk and prospective clients. Building and maintaining relationships with prospective clients through on-site meetings, social, and other networking events are the key responsibilities for this position. The role requires a self-motivated individual with a competitive nature and a dynamic personality.
Compensation & Benefits
- Base salary + uncapped commission
- Expense account for company spending
- Car allowance
- Cell phone allowance
- Company sponsored Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401k plans
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
Reasons to Choose FullDesk
- Team-oriented, competitive, friendly and fast-paced company culture
- Dynamic, goal-driven, relationship-oriented positions
- Merit-based promotions
- Company paid cell and car phone allowance, expense account and gas reimbursement for salespeople
- Great company-paid benefits package